Thursday, May 13, 2010

Honesty

DAY 12
No word from Jerod in a few days but that is to be expected. Putting together some more packages to mail in the next few days. He will know I am thinking about him when he gets them.

Honesty.. That is what people should live by but a lot of times, that is not the case. Why people feel the need to be dishonest is beyond me. A little white lie can be passed off, but sometimes can really go a long way. When people tell a lie, they have to remember what lie they told and keep coming up with more lies to cover up the first lie. That will eventually snow ball and come back and bite the person in the ass. When people start to figure out the truth on their own, trust in that person goes away. If you are going to lie, make sure you cover your tracks so you cannot be figured out. If you leave to many loop holes, you are a gonner.

If you want to be in my life all you have to do is be honest. If you lie to me, you are nothing to me and will never be trusted ever. If you have lied to me, come to me and fix it, I will give you the chance. All you have to do is come clean and we can go from there but the best thing to live by in life is to not lie to me at all. I am a reasonable person, honestly I am. I give everyone a chance, what you do with that chance is totally up to you. So here is your chance.



Maybe coming clean is the ultimate selfish act. A way to absolve yourself by hurting someone who doesn't deserve to be hurt.

[info][add][mail]
Cindy Chupack


So that is my honesty is the best policy snip it for tonight.. Tomorrow I will get to integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment