Sunday, April 25, 2010

United They Stand

Best friends forever is an understatment when it comes to these men. They have all grown up together since wee little fellers. They always acted like brothers. When you saw one, you saw another. They all became "brothers" in a way that makes us all proud. Even though they are now scattered all over the world, I am able to keep in touch. I love these men more than words can say. I am so very proud to call them my sons even though only one is my "actual" son.
Jerod in Iraq

Frank at Camp LeJeune

Nick at Mojave Viper

Robert after Boot Camp

Jacob here at home. He has been to boot but came home on an injury. He will be headed back to boot this summer to become a United States Marine.
                                                                Cody in Iraq (Army)

These fine men all grew up together, now they are brothers in every sense of the word. This small little town is not the same without them all here. It sure is quieter!!

I miss you boys. I am so very proud of each and every one of you. I love you all more than words can say.




No comments:

Post a Comment