Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ahh LISTEN to me LOUD AND CLEAR

I understand friends and family want to know everything there is to know about Jerods deployment. If I do not answer your questions or simply tell you that I can not talk about it, I am not avoiding your questions or do not want you to know the information that you are seeking. I simply cannot for Jerods safety tell you.

In the post down below this one, I gave some important information regarding OPSEC. Once you read it, you will fully understand that I am doing what I can to protect my son and his unit from any possible harm.

The intenet is a very dangerous place. Some people may not think so, but over the last two years I have really learned a lot about it. Everyone, I do not care who they are, are enemies to me. I trust no one with any information that pertains to my son.

My blogging will not be completely detailed. I will give information that I know as fact, I will not speculate on something I do not have full knowledge of. I will post pictures as I get them, but I will not post them if I do not feel that it is safe.

Please feel free to comment on any of the posts that I have here on the blog. But I ask that you be courtious to all who read my blog. I have elderly family and friends and family and friends who do not want to see some of the conversations people have.

One thing I want to make VERY CLEAR, If at any time someone leaves a comment on my blog that is offensive to ANY branch of the Military I will delete the comment and block the poster. I do not like the war either. That does not mean that I do not stand by the men and women who are out there fighting the war to protect our Country. These men and women are our future. My great grand father, grandfather, father, and now my son have all fought in a war, I will stand proud and say I SUPPORT ALL OF OUR MILITARY and everything they are about. If you don't want to stand with them, by all means, find somewhere else to go away from my blog.

I am glad we all understand each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment