Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Third Love of My Life



Bradley is a funny character. He has not been around long enough to do all the wild and crazy things his brother and sister have done in their lives. But then again, he is a rare bird that does not get into the same things. He is not sports inclined like the other two were. He is more of an intellectually inclined child where the other two weren't.

Bradley was my best baby. Never cried or caused me any grief. He is my healthiest kid, but he has had his moments. He never complains and is just an all around go with the flow kinda person. I will be the first to say, he is a welcome change to the every day hussle and bussle. He still loves to just walk up to mom and give her a hug and a kiss and does not care if people make fun of him!! Gotta love it.

I am sure I will be coming back here in the years to come with some complaints as he gets older. He is getting close to hitting his teenage years and thats normally when all hell breaks loose. So just give it time and I will have more to say about him for sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment